MY HOLIDAY!!!!!

WOAAHHHH, HELLOO GUYSSS ,LONG TIME NO SEE,HEHE.
I miss u all guys:(, but now im here soo this time i will tell you about MYY HOLIDAYY!!! YEAYYYYYYY!


My Holiday!

            So in my 2 weeks of holiday I do a lot of activities,when the first weeks,I went to lodaya EVERY DAYYYY!!!WOW. I went to lodaya cuz im in Foster team(SMAN 3 Softball) So I had a hard training,Meeting,planning, for the game or the next game being a better game than last game.

             Next week, I went to my cousin home cuz I want to enjoy my last weeks of holiday there.So in my last holliday,nothing special,cuz I want to enjoy my last holiday,chillin to coffee bar with my cousin,go riding,play video games,etc. When I playing video games with my cousin,I lose my game, so I punished, and the punishment was eating rice with thai tea drink,LOL.

             On last 2 days,I rest at home and sometime go outside for hang up with my friend,go riding again to lembang with my friend,And trying to be enjoying my last holiday as possible and i dont forget to always chill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biography

Lets go to Paskal Mall!

PROCEDURE TEXT