Its me

Hello,My name is Daffa Arila G, you can call me age/gee.
Im 15 years old, otw 16 y.o, i born at 11 November 2003.
My mother gave me this name (Daffa Arila Ghifari) because my mother want me to being a Good personality person.
My favorite food is Indomie,Yeah i know thats not good for me but i dont know why indomie was good food though.
When i was a little kid, i have an favorite superstar,his name is Michael Jackson,he was a great singer,and i remembered and never forget about his song,the title is Heal the world.
And i like to play game sooo much,i spent 600+ hours for games based on my lifetime gaming record play on Steam,When i came here,Came at SMAN 3 Bandung,i never touch PC game again since 3 months ago.
Ohh,I have best friend,his name is Kautszar, he is my class mate for 10 years,from SD to SMA,i wish we could be class mate till 12 years,but he got plan to Unpad(Universitas Padjajaran) same as me,but different subject.
My goal in future, i want to be Consultant.
Who is inspired me?,So my father said something thats hurting my heart and i inspired to proof that im not like he said, thats what make me right now.
After all, my life was normal like the others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biography

Lets go to Paskal Mall!

PROCEDURE TEXT