My Program!

Hey guysss,Wellcome back with me Daffa Arila Ghifari,Today I got some Plan for my new Program, the name of the program is SMAN 3 E-sport.
Sooo You know this era is 4.0 and we know now,games can make money and pride,so i build this program divide by 7 Divisions,the division is :
- CS:GO
-Dota 2
-PUBGM
-Point Blank
-Mobile Legend
-League Of Legend

So the plan is we open recruitment for the division,Training, And search an tournament(Official or not official). When talking about facility problems, theres no need to doubt,we have Lab.Kom On SMAN 3 Bandung,we can use it because the spec of the pc is good for that games.

About the schedule, We will adjust it with our division and our member.

It's a short-term plan from me, long-term so we will select again for the division, practice a lot, and win a lot of tournaments and boast a school with our passions.

Thats all from me,Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biography

Lets go to Paskal Mall!

PROCEDURE TEXT